This week, CultureNext will be exhibiting at the Annual HR Technology Conference & Expo! We will be hosting New York Times bestselling authors Chester Elton and Adrian Gostick in our booth for a special book signing of “What Motivates Me: Put Your Passions to Work.”
After analyzing the results of 850,000 interviews, Elton and Gostick sought to discover why people are not as engaged and energized as they could be at work. Answer the questions “What motivates me?” and “What can I do about it?” in this insightful book aiming to help readers align the work they do every day, for the rest of their lives, with meaningful motivation.
If you’ll be at the show, visit booth #2238 on Tuesday, October 10 between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. or Thursday between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. to get your signed copy!
If you’re missing HR Tech this year, never fear. You can win one of four signed copies of “What Motivates Me” on Twitter! Here are all the different ways you can enter for your chance to win:
- Follow @CultureNxt on Twitter
- Retweet our daily posts about the contest
- Tell us what motivates you by using the hashtag #WhatMotivatesMe on Twitter and tag @CultureNxt for an entry to the contest
- Leave a comment on this blog post about what motivates you to do your best work
Each action will result in one entry and winners will be selected and notified daily on each of the following days:
- Tuesday, Oct. 10
- Wednesday, Oct. 11
- Thursday, Oct. 12
- Friday, Oct. 13
- Please don’t post the same tweet repeatedly as only one entry will be counted from each of the entry options above.
- Tag @CultureNxt in your tweet to make sure we see it!
- Entries that violate Twitter’s rules of conduct will not be considered.
Best of luck!
P.S. Send us a message on Twitter or comment here on the blog with any questions about the contest.